June 25th & 26th Hwy 200, 28 & 56 ~ Heron to Hot Springs to Dixon!
Come over to Sanders County and get ready to SHOP! Two days and over 100 miles of sales during this annual county-wide event...you are sure to find some treasures! The Sanders County Yard Sale Event involves all of the unique communities throughout Sanders County and is supported by many generous business sponsors. So, hit the open road through our towns and enjoy everything Sanders County has to offer.
1. Make your lodging reservations early - rooms fill up fast! Check out our sponsoring motels:
Riverfront Motel Thompson Falls, 406-827-3460
2. Draft a list of things you are looking for. Sure, you never know
what you will find, but a good list will help you in the flurry of good
3. Go to your bank and get plenty of $1 and $5 bills - raid your change jar for quarters, dimes and nickels. Do not expect a sale to be able to make change for you.
4. Pack a Sale-ing Survival Bag with water, chapstick, sun screen, grocery bags, tape, wallet, and your list.
5. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing - and come prepared for fun!
5 Things to Do to Be Prepared....
100+ Sales! 2 Days!
Sanders County, Montana.
Contact: Thompson Falls Main Street
Phone: (406)396-5619 or email: email@example.com
Thompson Falls Main Street is dedicated to bettering the economic, historic and cultural vitality of Thompson Falls downtown through community development, revitalization, and historic preservation.